Update from the studio

Multitasking? You could say!

Amelie's supervising as I put some washes over some block printed pages. We'll be making the foam stamps I used for these on DMTV this week so if you subscribe do look out for the new video going live on the website from Thursday.
I walked to the Post Office this afternoon trying to track down a parcel we'd missed and spotted this lovely leaf on the way back. No doubt it's pest or disease that's caused the beautiful colouration!

Meanwhile back in the studio the printer is up and running. I'm revisiting some work I started quite a few years ago inspired by orchids and cross stitch. Not an obvious partnership but I think it's got potential. The printer is printing some photos I took earlier in the year. I'm working fairly big as these will be for exhibition and I need there to be some impact from the scale. Can't wait to see how they look once they've been steamed and washed!

Bye for now.
x



Comments