Student work

Teaching isn't just about telling someone how to do something, it's much more about inspiring someone to find their own way don't you think? Inspiration works both ways though and often I find seeing what my students are doing makes me want to run for my sketchbook, pencils and paints! I only tutor a few online students at the moment, but I do love receiving their work. Just recently Gill sent me her latest pages that she's been working on for Creative Sketchbooks. There were lots and this is just a small selection. I thought they were so nice I ought to share them with you. Hope you enjoy...










Our online Creative Sketchbooks course is open for new enrolments at the moment. It's divided into four Modules each with around 12 videos plus a fully illustrated workbook that you can print. There's more info on our website. Here's a link: http://www.lindakemshall.com/DesignMattersOnlineCoursesCreativeSketchbooks.html

Thanks for dropping by. I'm off now to continue with the manic preparations for Festival of Quilts next week. You can picture me ironing fabric, cutting and folding like there's no tomorrow!! Hope to see you there.

Bye for now,
Laura
x

Comments

  1. l would love to do this course but money is tight these days. Your work is amazing. I have been following your blog for ages and your work just get better and better .... gorgeousxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura thanks for sharing your students work it is so inspiring as ia yours. See you next weekend X:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Gill's pages are just amazing and beautiful. It is always so inspiring to see what your students do with their sketchbooks and inspires me to start doing something with the collection I have. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment