Fingerprint Fabric Collection

I have been pressing and cutting our digitally printed fabrics today. As they were all laid out on the cutting table they looked so lovely together, I thought it was daft not to put them together as a collection.


I've chosen 20 of our designs which all have gorgeous warm colour palettes and accented with a few cooler blues and purples.


The collection is available to buy in the Fingerprint Store and will save you 10% on the individual fabric prices. Oh and don't forget, we're still offering free worldwide postage for a short while longer so it's a great time to shop, particularly if you're outside the UK.


Here are all 20 designs. Hope you'll agree it's a great way to boost your stash with some unique fabrics you won't find anywhere else! What will you make with yours?

Laura
x

Comments

  1. Lovely. Ordered, just because. A great idea Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was thrilled that there was something he could order for my Christmas stocking and know that I would love it. He even added a few extras to the mix. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment