New Small Works

Morning everyone! I'm feeling quite chipper, mainly because I've had an extra week rest from chemo.  I need to make some platelets apparently before I can have more. Cross your fingers for me that by Friday, my shambolic levels will be back up to the minimum needed for treatment.

It's not all bad though, I've had extra days feeling well and have been making the most of it. I've neatened and finished these two panels which I'm now offering for sale. I've not offered any poppy work for ages so I hope you might be tempted!

Here are some photos and info. It's terribly gloomy for taking photos, the fabric is white, honestly!


Spellbound I
10cm x 10cm mounted onto a 3cm deep wooden panel (that's a smidgen under 4" x 4" x 1.25").
Machine stitching on cotton fabric.
£65 including postage to wherever you are.      SOLD




Spellbound II
10cm x 10cm mounted onto a 3cm deep wooden panel (that's a smidgen under 4" x 4" x 1.25").
Machine stitching on cotton fabric.
£65 including postage to wherever you are.      SOLD




If you are interested in either or both panels, please email me at laurakemshall@gmail.com to reserve.

Thanks for dropping by today.
Back soon!
Laura
x

Comments

  1. Sorry you had to sit out a treatment, but so glad you are feeling well. Once again not getting on line first thing in the morning means I miss out on one of your pieces. I am still kicking myself for not snapping up the poppy with digital piece from a couple of years ago. One day I'll own my own pieces of yours and Linda's artwork. I do have my pincushion which I love. Take care of yourself, don't forget to rest, and know that you are loved. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm sure I'll do more poppy pieces in the future so hopefully one might find its way to you at some point. I would love that!

      Delete

Post a Comment