Creative Sketchbooks - Week 2

My Creative Sketchbooks groups have had their second workshop day this week. Here's a little taster of what they worked on:






I spread out a selection of mine and Linda's sketchbooks for a little inspiration.





I just about managed to persuade today's group to stop working long enough to scoff a strawberry scone, with homemade jam of course. Hmm, probably shouldn't admit these were on top of lunch and double choc cookies. Still, you can't create without a bit of energy.







Thanks for visiting today. I'll be back soon with an update on my quilt for the imminent Through Our Hands exhibition. Bye for now,
Laura
x

Comments

  1. I'd take a class just for the food! The scones look so good after slaving in the garden. The photos of the journals are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely, lovely! My next class in the Wooden House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura
    do you still sell your handmade journal/ sketchbooks? Would like to purchase some if you do,it's for a gift. C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherina, I haven't got any at the moment, but I am hoping to be able to make another small batch in the next couple of weeks. I'll post on the blog when they are ready and I can reserve one for you.
      Laura

      Delete

Post a Comment