Fingerprint Infinity Scarves

Infinity scarves are one of our most popular items here at Fingerprint. I've picked out some of our designs that work so well for this style...



Frosted Leaves infinity scarf in turquoise.


You can wear them as a single loop, or doubled up to be even more cosy.


They're digitally printed onto a lovely cotton lawn that just gets softer the more you wear it. All the scarves are printed and sewn in our studios here in the heart of England.


This one is my new favourite. The design is called Lower Hall Roses and I just love the combination of graphic monochrome areas with the pretty dusty coloured roses and the flash of bright blue.



Infinity scarves are £29. Order online for free worldwide postage. 


Fancy a different design? Choose any fabric from our range or design your own custom printed scarf. Just email if you need help or advice.

Thanks for dropping by the blog today,
Back soon,
Laura
x

Comments

  1. I love the one I had printed- it is such lovely quality, comfortable to wear & I always get lovely comments when I wear it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a lovely morning. Have ordered an infinity scarf for me and just watched DMTV and now have loads of ideas for new christmas decorations. Plus I'm currently studying 'texture' in C&G so this has given me some ideas for this as well. Thank you so much, especially for DMTV which I just get so much from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent collections and very useful. Thank you! Leto Wholesale is one of the leading infinity, blanket, plaid & bandana scarves supplier in usa. Browse through our latest collection of our scarves at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment