Summer Sale

OK well it's not been the most amazing summer of sunshine here in the UK, but I still want to celebrate these long, light and productive days and what better way than with a sale. I've been organising my studio, trying to find homes for everything and preparing to begin some new work. I've come across all sorts of things I never knew I had! To be honest, it's time to clear the decks and make some room.

So, I've decided to offer a few quilts at very special, reduced, one-time only prices. I hope that if you've been interested in buying a piece of my work, that you'll be tempted to give one of these a home. If you would like more information about any of these pieces just drop me a line. I'll post a new one every day over the next few days. Here's the first one that's up for grabs.

'What Dreams May Come #2', 2015
45cm x 123cm
Quilt
Digital print, discharge, drawing, handwritten text, machine quilting.

£625 Summer Sale Special price £375
plus postage (shipping worldwide is no problem)

(Update: This one has now sold. Look out for another quilt on sale tomorrow, Laura x)

If you'd like to give this quilt a new home please email to reserve. 







Thanks for visiting the blog today, bye for now,
Laura
x

Comments

  1. Fabulous, love the stitching and delicate look of the poppy petals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment