And the birds are flying home to...

A huge thank you to everyone who took a moment to comment either here or on the blog. THANK YOU!!! I couldn't possibly choose between you all so I used a random number generator site on the web to pick the winners and the lucky recipients of the bird panels are….drum roll please….
Kit Lang and Britt Nina! (Please get in touch by email (laurakemshall@gmail.com) to let me know your addresses).

I'm sorry that there could only be two winners this time, but as there was such a lovely response we'll be doing more giveaways very soon.

Laura
xx

Comments

  1. Congratulations Kit and Britt!!! Thanks again, Laura (and Linda) for being such an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me inspiration in a lot of ways !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kit and Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. since i always read just because I love your work, it really isn't a disappointment. I still get all your lovely inspiration! Congrats to Kit and Britt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Britt and Kit, you lucky things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment